This Website('ssboom.com/net/xyz'), its owners (collectively, 'SSBoom') and constituents believe that the privacy and security
of our visitors and clients information are of utmost importance. As such, we administer strict policies safeguarding your privacy and security. This
may be saved and how it may be used.
INFO WE COLLECT
From Clients of our Service
From the Website and Email
- E-mail Address.
- Payment Data.
- Clients who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
- Google analytics data (appears anonymous). Google may store a cookie. Feel free to opt out with Google's plugin.
- Credit Card Protection
- Internationalisation (i18n)
- Affiliates who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
- Apache Webserver (see apache.org) logs.
- Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page.
- Any e-mails we receive.
ssboom.com/net/xyz does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network ("VPN") or Shadowsocks Proxy.
- E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and Private Internet Access promotional offers only.
- Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations.
- Google analytics data is used to improve our website.
- Apache webserver logs are regularly pruned and are created by the webserver. No usernames or passwords are ever logged by the webserver.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins.
ssboom.com/net/xyz is a business that strives to protect privacy and the privacy rights of our clients. Although we will comply with all valid subpoena requests, our legal team scrutinizes each and every legal request that we receive for compliance with both the "spirit" and letter of the law. For invalid or overly broad subpoenas, we will often question or attempt to narrow the scope of any subject matter sought. Moreover, when it is possible and a valid option we will provide the user an opportunity to object to any requested disclosures. We cannot provide information that we do not have. ssboom.com/net/xyz will not participate with any request that is unconstitutional.
Private Internet Access does not share user's personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For all civil or law enforcement requests, please contact email@example.com. If you have a request that requires mailing or facsimile, please use the information below:
While Private Internet Access agrees to accept service of law enforcement requests based on the above methods, Private Internet Access does NOT waive any legal rights based on this accommodation.
Last revised August 12, 2016